Friday 4 May 2012

ICT Information for Parents

E Safety Updates

Hi All,

I hope that you are all enjoying the summer term so far.  Hopefully the sun will come out soon but at least the weather has dried up.

I wanted to write to everyone as I have received an e-safety newsletter which had some great resources mentioned for parents to support you in keeping your child safe at home on the internet.


Childnet Film Competition

This is an annual event, run by Childnet, for children aged 7 – 16 years with a primary or a secondary theme. This may be something that your child is interested in doing at home if they have a specific ICT interest.
Pupils will need to plan and make a short film based around the primary theme of:
The internet can make your life easier, let me show you!
The closing date for the competition is 5pm on Friday 15th June 2012. For further details: http://www.childnet.com/film-2012/default.aspx  


I hope that you find these links useful.  Please do pop in any time if you have any ICT questions; my door is always open. 

Miss Wilson